Saturday, June 9, 2012

The End Has Come.

     With graduation upon me at last I find myself in a state of wonderment. Where has the time gone? I feel as if just yesterday I was that snotty nosed "little" (in truth I was rather large...) Freshman wandering into school wondering how on Gods' green Earth I ended up in such a place as high school. Everything was weird. I was now in a place with people who were old enough to drive, and still others who made my dumb decisions look like Einsteins theory of relativity compared to the crap they were up to. Through the years though I grew up, I made new friends and strengthened bonds with old ones and eventually became one of those older kids I was once so scared and intimidated by. Now I find myself in a position I knew was coming but never realized would come so quickly: I'm leaving. Everything I've known for years is going to change after graduation as I head off to camp for two months then off to Multnomah University for the next chapter in my life. It's a weird feeling but yet exhilarating. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment