Sunday, January 15, 2012

Lakers or Ranchers, the ultimate battle

So, as I doubt any of you know, for the first time ever I worked for 
MIRACLE RANCH(!!!!!!!!!!)
this last summer, and it was 
AMAZING! 
Anyway, while randomly watching videos on YouTube I came across some pretty 
HILARIOUS
Crista Camps videos :-)

Well, as you may know, since the beginning of time there has been a dispute between who is better:

LAKERS

or 

RANCHERS

As you may have guessed, my money is on Ranchers, but lets just see how this battle of 
WITS 
(get it? lol) 
plays out! 


(Click above!)

Well, we figured out where that smell came from! I'm not around horse poop very often, but I definitely
DISLIKE
Axe.
However, we still have not come to the root of this dire issue...
watch this, it'll help. Trust me.


(Click the above link for entertainment beyond your imagination!)

Well...I guess we've learned that Ranchers cannot skate, but I know that's not true!
I know one who can!
Anyway,
now we just have another question:
dirt bikes or horses?
Oh, will the list of questions never end?!
Sigh...I can only naturally assume that the best way to end the seemingly endless turmoil between

LAKERS

and

RANCHERS

is to simply watch for ourselves how these two brothers by mission solve their battle


(WATCH THIS!)

AW, now isn't that what's really important? That it's all for God?!
I think so haha

Now, in addition to the chronicles of the endless/slightly meaningless war that wages between

LAKERS

and

RANCHERS

I found these videos, the first I'll show you is the recruiting video from this last year.
I met these awesome dudes in person! That's right, be jealous!
Anywho,
watch this!
Your brain will explode from the awesomenicity!



Well, it got me to apply...well, actually, someone else did, but I sure thought it funnier than anything else! haha
OH! There's another! But I'm not even sure what this is...haha
But watch anyway!



HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SMALL BIT OF CAMP I CAN SHARE WITH YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment