Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Messages from the Flock: Genevieve Ozman

     
This is the latest post from one of the flock, hope you enjoy what God is doing! 



     On January 25th in 2012. Was the most scary thing that happen to me and it has change my life. I see differently with hope and see clear. I thought I always had faith, but when this happen to me. I realize how important it is to have God in my life. In Oct of 2011. I was diagnose with diabetes. So they put on medication. I wasn't surprise because both of my parents have it and a sister. About a few weeks went by and I started having problems speaking, called nurse she ask me question about how my sugar levels where and so on. She didn't say much just to check my sugar next time it happens. Weeks went by at the Mall with my 8 year old twins. I felt my body weaken. I could not talk well, my left side of my body I was not able to control well. I sat down and waited until it passed. I was so scared. The next day, I went to urgent care. They did an MRI told me I had a brain tumor had to be removed within two weeks. They wanted to do it the next day! But I had to see my kids first. I went home and told the news to my family and friends and we all prayed.  I had so many people pray from church, family even strangerS. I felt so blessed. I felt the peace for the first time in my life the peace that God promises us, it was amazing. I was not afraid anymore. I knew God was in control. Doctors told me I will need speech therapy. I had my tumor removed in was in a area that affected my speech. It was a success almost 5 hours surgery and I had no problems talking. My faith has grown so much. God is real and He loves you. Give it all to Him and He will take care of you. Thank you Heavenly Father for being in my life. 

Without God I am nothing, Amen! 

Love, Genevieve Ozman

No comments:

Post a Comment